Endeavour of bank is to digitize processes with a view to deliver ease of banking to its customers. To further enhance customer experience bank is offering first of its kind bob World Digital Savings bank account.
Enjoy Host of Benefits
Terms & Conditions
B3 PLUS Account
- Initial funding : Zero to Rs. 24,999/-
- Quarterly Average Balance : NIL
- Debit Card variant : VISA Classic
- Offers : EROS NOW - Complimentary 6 month subscription.
- Eligibility : Minimum spend of Rs 500/-in the first 30days of A/c opening
B3 EDGE Account
- Initial funding : Rs 25000 to 49,999/-
- Quarterly Average Balance : Rs 25000
- Debit Card variant : VISA Platinum
- Offers : Amazon Prime - Complimentary 6 months subscription
- Eligibility : Minimum spend of Rs 1000/- in the first 30days of A/c opening
B3 ULTRA Account
- Initial funding : Rs 50000 and above
- Quarterly Average Balance : Rs 50000
- Debit Card variant : VISA
- Offers : Amazon Prime - Times Prime Complimentary 12 months subscription
- Eligibility : Minimum spend of Rs 1500/- in the first 30days of A/c opening
- Only Resident Indian Individuals, aged 18 and above will be allowed to open the Digital Only Account.
- This facility will be presently made available only to “New to Bank” customers.
- PAN NO, Aadhar No, Valid Mobile number registered with Aadhar and a valid E-Mail Id is mandatory for bob World Digital SB Account.
- Internet enabled smartphone is required for opening bob World Digital SB Account.,
- Customer will be given choice of three schemes along with “Most Important Terms and Conditions” (MITC) to enable him to take an informed decision for scheme selection.
- Mode of Operation in bob World Digital SB Accountwill be SINGLE only.
- Title of account will be as per name in Aadhar Card.
- Customer can choose his/her base branch from list of branches available in city of his/her Aadhar address.
- Issuance of physical Debit Card in these schemes is subject to the Funding/Initial deposit of the account and only on request of the customer through Digital channels (Mobile/Internet Banking). However, the customer will be given the choice of availing virtual card in the account opening journey.
- Cheque Book facility will not be made available in these accounts.
- Though the account revolves around digital delivery of services with minimal intervention of Branch channel,the services of Branch can be used by the customer for services which at present are not available under ambit of existing services offered through Mobile Banking,InternetBanking ,UPI, Debit card.
- Customer can perform all the transaction in the account using the Bank’s Mobile Banking, Internet Banking and UPI channels.
- Customer can also deposit cash in the account using Cash Deposit Machine available in the e-lobby of the bank’s branches.
- The customer can present the cheque for collection in his account using Automated Cheque Collection Machines in e-lobby as well as deposit in drop boxes.
- Transfer of account to other scheme codes will be restricted.
- For Gold and Platinum variants of account in event of non funding of the account , the account will be closed after giving advance notice of closure on 30th day of account opening on customers e-mail . However in case of Silver variant of account the customer will be required to do at least one transaction in the account within 7 days of account opening failing which bank will close the account after giving advance notice of 30 days. The customer will be sent reminders for funding the account/ do minimum one transaction on a weekly frequency of 7th ,14th& 21st and 30thday before serving of advance notice of closure. Such accounts will be closed from back end. This clause will be incorporated in most important terms and conditions and explicit acceptance of customer will be kept on record.
bob World Digital SB Account is a new age bank account offered by Bank of Baroda. Customer can open a bob World Digital SB Account by downloading the Mobile Banking App (M-Connect Plus) and registering using their Aadhaar number, PAN and other basic details. Customer can set up a mobile banking PIN and start using account immediately.
It is a fully Digital Bank Account brought to you by Bank of Baroda. Now open your account real time from comfort of your home at any convenient time through Mobile Banking Application (M-Connect Plus) and experience world of seamless digital banking.
- No need to visit the branch.
- On account activation start transacting securely via Debit card, UPI, NEFT, IMPS and RTGS.
- Get your virtual Debit card instantly on account opening
- Physical Debit Card as per account variant will be dispatched to customer’s communication address after account opening.
All resident individuals (except Illiterate and Visually Challenged/ Blind Individuals) above the age of 18 years are eligible to open the account.
- Original PAN Card
- Original Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number registered with Aadhaar
- Valid E-mail ID
- Mobile Banking Application: M-Connect Plus
All you need is to download M-Connect Plus mobile banking application and click on “Open Digital Savings Account” to open bob World Digital SB Account.
Unfortunately, we need your PAN to open your account.
Unfortunately, we need your Aadhaar to open your account.
Unfortunately, account cannot be opened with any KYC document other than Aadhaar.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to accept your account opening request as we will be unable to access your Aadhaar data without OTP authentication which is done through registered mobile number.
Unfortunately, this account is intended for a single user only, and cannot be held jointly. The permissible mode of operation is self only.
Currently, only new to bank customers can open bob World Digital SB Account.
The address in the account will be as per address in your Aadhar.
Yes you are allowed to select your Branch as per PIN code in Aadhaar address.
Please check your junk email.Please check the email ID keyed in by you is correct.However you may request the bank to resend the link after 90 seconds.
There may be issue with your service provider, However you may request the bank to resend the link after 90 seconds.
This Account can only be opened by individuals only if the Mobile Number is registered with Aadhar.
You will be able to open only one Account against a particular mobile number
You will receive Video KYC Link on your E-mail and Mobile number used while filling up the online Account Opening Form. Also check your SPAM folder for mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
Unique Reference Number (URN) is sixteen digit random number generated through the system during account opening process. First six digits refers to the year, month and date.
Following are the requirements for Video KYC :
- Original PAN Card
- Original Aadhar Card
- Pension Payment Order (PPO) uploaded during submission of Online Account Opening Application (Applicable only for Pension Accounts)
- Web browser preferably Chrome and Safari (with Location permission in Settings)
- Internet, Camera/Webcam & Microphone enabled Mobile/Device and Permission to access your device's location, camera and microphone.
- Please make sure that you have a blank white paper with black/blue pen available during the Video KYC process to provide your signature.
- Please ensure that you have uninterrupted data connectivity when you are going through theVideo KYC process.
- Please ensure that your background is blank. Also ensure that your background is light in color (Preferably white) and no other person should come into the frame during the Video KYC process.
Yes, you can schedule Video KYC as per your convenience during the Banking hours on working days. Please click on the Hyper-Link received on SMS or E-mailand it will prompt you to generate OTP. After generating OTP, you will be able to schedule the call.
After clicking on the Hyper-Link you will be required to generate OTP which will be received in your registered mobile number. After keying the OTP, you can immediately start your Video KYC by clicking on “Start” button or schedule it as per your convenience by clicking on “Schedule Later” button, and selecting your preferred date and time slot from the options available.
You can schedule your Video KYC from 10AM to 5PM on all working days except Bank Holidays.
You will get an SMS on your registered Mobile Number, -01- minute prior to your scheduled time. Click on the Hyper-Link in SMS and validate the same through OTP to start your Video KYC.
Our agent will carry out basic checks through video interaction. The agent will guide you through the process. Kindly keep your original PAN card, Aadhaar card, Operational Mobile number Registered with Aadhar number handy. Once the Video KYC is finished, you will receive an email to your registered email and text SMS in your mobile number informing the status of your application.
If Video KYC is rejected due to technical reason, you can do the Video KYC again however in case of rejection due to KYC related issues, account opening process through Video KYC will not be allowed. However you may approach the nearest branch of Bank of Baroda for further assistance.
The Video KYC link sent by the bank would be valid till 72 hours.
V-KYC process can be done through mobile phone by clicking on the link sent through SMS on your registered mobile number which is compatible across various mobile devices.
Yes, VKYC can be done through the link that opens in a web browser. Make sure that you are using the Google Chrome / Safari browser (with location permission in settings) to carry out the video KYC process. There is no requirement for any video calling applications such as WhatsApp or Google Duo.
In case the Video KYC process could not be completed, you can restart the video KYC process or if your account is open, you will receive a communication from the bank.
Since it is a video verifi¬cation process, the consent to use the camera and microphone is needed to proceed with the video KYC process. This is for veri¬fication purpose only and will not be shared with anyone.
This is a contactless and paperless way to verify your identity. Best of all, you can do it without going to the branch, from the comfort of your Home.
Yes, you need to be in India for the call, which will be verified through Geo- Tagging during Video KYC process. Kindly note that Video KYC is allowed for Indian resident only.
Yes. You can use the same link you used earlier to start the video call again. You also have the option to reschedule your Video KYC if you don't want to do it now.
You will require good internet speed preferably 70 kbps and above to complete the Video KYC process.
As per current bank guidelines, for Video KYC process a customer need to physically possess the Aadhar and PAN card, and show it to the Agent when asked for.
Due to some technical reason, there may be some delay however if OTP is not received for considerable time then you will be required to recheck AADHAR number keyed in the portal.
According to RBI guidelines, Video Based Customer Identification Process is available for Indian Residents only. Providing location access will help us ascertain your location. This is for verification purposes only and will not be shared with any one.
Sorry for the inconvenience. This may happen due to heavy traffic on our platform, be online. As soon as the agent is available, your call will get connected.
You also have an option to schedule your call to a later date it that's more convenient for you.
After the Video KYC process is completedyour application will be processed, which will involve a back-end verification following Bank’s extant guidelines and if approved, you'll get the Welcome Letter and details regarding Other Services you have opted on your registered Email ID on T+1 Day.If declined, you'll be informed by email and text message.
Yes, of course! All the information you’ve entered is regularly backed up to our servers. You may leave the app or close it at any point. When you return, you can resume from where you left off.
Opening & activation of a bob World Digital SB Account generally takes T+1 day.
Once the account is activated, you will receive Welcome mail on your registered Email ID along with your account details. The pdf file will be a password protected file which can be opened by inputting your PAN number.
You will receive Welcome Kit only if you have applied for the same at the time of account opening. Otherwise you will receive Welcome letter on your mail.
Immediately after generation of Account Number you will receive MPIN on your registered mobile number. Using the MPIN you can login in Mobile Banking and start transacting.
An MPIN is a Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number. You will need your MPIN to login to the Mobile Banking App to transact and access your account details.
Once your account is active, you can log in to the Mobile Banking App by entering your Mobile number and one time MPIN. You will be prompted to change your MPIN.
You can use your Debit Card credentials to register for Net Banking. You’ll need your card number, expiry date, CVV and PIN.
There are 3 Variants under bob World Digital SB Account
|Details||B3 PLUS Account||B3 EDGE Account||B3 ULTRA Account|
|Minimum Initial Funding||Nil||Rs 25000||Rs 50000|
|Minimum Quarterly Average balance||NIL||Rs 25000||Rs 50000|
|Non-maintenance charges ( Quarterly)||NIL||Rs 150+GST||Rs 500+GST|
In case of B3 Plus Account at least one transaction in the Account is required to be done within 7 days of Account opening. For B3 EDGE and ULTRA Account the funding needs to be done within 30 days of Account opening
The Account opening is complementary and bank doesn’t charge any fees for opening a bob World Digital SB Account.
You can fund your account by requesting fund collection using UPI ID. Alternatively you can deposit cash uptoRs. 2 Lakhs at Cash Deposit Machines available in e-lobby of the branches of bank of Baroda. You can also fund your Account Debit Card or Net Banking of another bank. You can also share your VPA/UPI ID for collecting the funds from a third party. You can also deposit Cash at branch counter if the amount to be deposited is Rs. 1 Lakh or more. You can also deposit clearing cheques in your Account in Cheque drop boxes
No such restriction in the account.
bob World Digital SB Account brings you a Virtual Debit Card which can be used by you to shop online, pay bills, recharge or use ‘Scan & Pay’ at merchant outlets. Yes, you will be given the choice for availing virtual card while account opening.
You can use card less withdrawal facility at any of the Bank of Baroda ATM by generating one time password transaction from your Mobile Banking. Per Day withdrawal limit is Rs 5000/.However Cash withdrawal can also be done using the Physical Debit Card if you have requested for same through Mobile banking.
The request of Debit Card can be made through Digital channels (Mobile/Internet Banking) after opening of the account.
|Card Type and particulars||B3 PLUS Account||B3 EDGE Account||B3 ULTRA Account|
|Debit card variant||VISA Classic Debit Card||VISA Platinum Debit Card||VISA Debit Card|
|Fee||Free for 1 Year thereafter chargeable @ Rs 150+taxes||Free for 1 Year thereafter chargeable @ Rs 250+taxes||Free for 1 Year thereafter chargeable @ Rs 250+taxes|
|Transaction limits||Rs 25000/- per day ATM withdrawal & Rs 50000/- per day online spends||Rs 50000/- per day ATM withdrawal & Rs 2,00,000/- per day online spends||Rs 50000/- per day ATM withdrawal & Rs 2,00,000/- per day online spends|
|Permissible count of ATM transactions||Unlimited free transactions at any BOB ATM in India.
Other Bank ATM-3 complimentary ATM withdrawals at Metro centers and 5 complimentary at non metro centers.
No, Cheque book facility is not available for this account
Per transaction / per day / per week / per month limits are as under:
|Services||Min. Amount per Transaction||Max. Amount Per Transaction||Max. Amount Per Day||Max. Amount Per Week||Max. Amount Per Month||Max. No. of Transactions Per Day|
|Cash on Mobile||100||5,000||5,000||10,000||25,000||20|
|Fund Transfer- Self Linked||5||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||20|
|Fund Transfer - Third Party||5||50,000||1,00,000||2,00,000||5,00,000||20|
|Fund Transfer- IMPS/NEFT||5||50,000||2,00,000||5,00,000||15,00,000||20|
|Recharge, Bill payment, Quick Bill Pay , Registered Bill Pay||5||25,000||50,000||1,00,000||2,50,000||20|
|BobCards Credit Card Payment||5||50,000||1,00,000||1,00,000||2,50,000||20|
Note : For DTH recharges Minimum transaction is Rs.20/-
Per transaction / per day limits are as under:
|Fund Transfer Limit in Baroda Connect||Self-linked Account & Govt. Payments||Shopping Mall/Third Party A/c
(Rs. Amount in Lakhs)
(Rs. Amount in Lakhs)
Per day maximum limit for adding beneficiaries is as under:
- for NEFT/RTGS : 5
- for Third party transfer (within bank) : 3
- for IMPS : 2
Yes, you can carry out investments through bob World Digital SB Account by using Insurance & Investment tab in M-Connect Plus app.
Your security is extremely important to us, and we've gone to great lengths to ensure it. Within the bob World Digital SB Account app, we use two-factor authentication (2FA) - a combination of Login password and Transaction Password (M-Pin) to protect against malicious external parties. All transactions that you make are constantly monitored for fraud, and our systems and infrastructure are always updated to stay ahead of threats.
FATCA stands for the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act. RBI requires us to collect a FATCA declaration from every customer who opens a savings bank account with us.
Adding a nominee to your account is the smart thing to do. In the unfortunate event of an accident or untimely death, the funds in your account will be transferred to your nominee quickly and easily.
We pride ourselves on our competitive interest rates, among other exciting features. For more details on the interest rates, visit: https://www.bankofbaroda.in/interest-rates-charges.htm
You need not visit a branch post account opening. Your bob World Digital SB Account lets you avail almost all our services online. However you may visit for
- Cash deposit greater than or equal to Rs 1,00,000/-
- Deposit of outward clearing cheque in Cheque Drop boxes.
- Availing Retail Loans.
- Availing Foreign Exchange transactions
- Availing Locker Services
- Closure of Account
- Change of Address.